Cheats for death road to Canada-We’ll show you several Death Road to Canada Switch that will make the game easier and more interesting for you! How to Turn on ConsoleAdd line 1 console to activate console!
• debugcheck DEBUG BUILD console!; debugcheck in the boot.df file, which can be found here:
• Steam\ \common\DeathRoadToCanada /steamappsn
\deathforth\boot.dfTo open the console, press the [Tilde] key.
vl WEAPON_ – Dump weapons. foo. drift – Spawn in the middle of the room, but only works with defined weapons.
Cheats For Death Road To Canada
• regiondef traderhere – Create a trader in this region.
• regiondef traderinside – Create a trader in the room’s middle.
• road foo – A general event summons that can be used with anything from special characters to common events.
• roadtradeevent – Begin a trade camp event on the road (you can call this in the script too).
• Set road trip days by setting road X to road-trip-days.
• Final camp for the road 15 to road-trip-days tradeevent.
• Spawn X zombies with roomgen X.zombspawn.
• vl zomb, vl skel – Do you want to dump somethingQuick road recruit – chargen to recruitee recruited
• X trunk-foo+ – Insert into the trunk.
• Add to character with X LOOT FOO pchar.lootamt!
• pchar.SPECCHARify — Makes a special character out of your character.gstats X zombop+! – Add s X amount of zombop+!
Cheats for Unlimited Life
• Simply exit the game by pressing the window button right-clicking the DRTC tab closing it.
• It also saves the game’s last in-between segment automatically.
• As a result, when you load, it returns you to the point where you were before you died.
Hints and Tips For Cheats For Death Road To Canada
• Set your team’s AI to “Fightin'” mode so that they can actively participate in the battle. Other than that, they’ll only attack if a zombie crosses their path.
• Create a large number of custom characters with your preferred qualities and perks, as they will be used to fill the recruit pool. Some game types will only use this pool of resources.
• If a scene takes place at night, make sure the character you’re controlling has a flashlight. You don’t need to equip it; simply having it in your inventory provides some illumination.
• If you offer the flashlight to a controlled character, they’ll probably do idiotic things like use it as a weapon and break it. You might potentially discover or purchase a more durable flashlight that can be used as a weapon.
• Throwing furniture is a valid technique in the game because it allows you to knock down a row of zombies, typically killing a couple of them outright with numerous hits.
• Strength is important since it impacts melee attack rate and damage, which will be your primary attack option for the majority of the game. While having a good level of fitness is crucial, I like to enhance my strength whenever I can.
• Shooting is a fantastic option for characters with low Strength and Fitness, as well as during sites when you need to keep assaulting even if you’re exhausted. Even if you run out of medical supplies, Maxed out Medical will allow you to recuperate. Maxed out Mechanical allows you to fix your car indefinitely.
• Baseball Bat
• 10- Wrench
• Cowboy Rifle
• Hunting Rifle
• Big Dawg (Shotgun)
• Uzi (Pistol)
• Slug Shotgun
• Dolt 45 Pistol
• Snubnose Pistol
• Frying Pan
• – Otaku Katana
• Peice Of Wood
• Cricket Bat
• Golf Club
• Aluminium Bat
• Medievil Axe
• Xtreme Hocket Stick
• Knight Sword
• Strong Katana
• Fire Axe
• Mountie Hocket Stick
• Beach Umbrella
• Hocket Stick
• Cardboard Tube